Friday, June 7, 2013

Heartfelt Creations Dt Project 2


Paper Sack Card







Products Used:
HCDP1 231 Posy Patch Paper Collection

Project Instructions:
Other Products: Seam Binding, glitter, trim, liquid glue, large paper sacks, and foam board.
Instructions: Fold the large sack bag in half the bottom part of the bag being in the inside and adhere the sides down to create a pocket but make sure you adhere the sides after you line the inside with paper. Line the front, the inside, and the back of the sack with your favorite sheet of the 12 x 12 from the Posy Patch collection. I fussy cut the bird image along with some of the beautiful flowers and stems and adhere glitter to the flowers using liquid glue and fine glitter. I used three layers of paper at the front of the card, white cardstock, paper from the collection and another piece from the collection, distress the edges and on the last layer curl one corner with a thin paint brush and adhere a piece of trim behind that corner. I used trim to behind the bird and flower images, and I used small squares of foam board that I cut myself and added them to the back of each image to add dimension. Cut a sentiment from the paper collection, distress the edges and adhere to the fron of the card. I punched holes to the side of the card and used seam binding to make a bow, for the inside of the card I did not embellish it because the paper is so BEAUTIFUL!! For the opening of the bag I lined it with the gorgeous paper and I thought it would be perfect for a tag or a small gift card. I LOVE the way this card turned out and I do hope you enjoed the tutorial. Thank you for stopping by!

You can find this beautiful paper collection HERE :) Thank you for stopping by :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Letty, this is so so so beautiful! I love it :-)
    Hugs, Steff

    ReplyDelete